How Can We Help?
What’s the status of my order?
Please allow 2-5 business days (excluding bank holidays) for your order to be processed. You can check your order status through our self-service portal. Simply enter your order number and email address to check your latest order status.
Can I cancel or make changes to my order?
Due to high order volumes and our goal to process and ship your order as quickly as possible, we cannot cancel or modify an order once it has been placed.
Can I use more than one discount code?
Only one promo code can be applied per order. We do not allow any discount stacking of any kind. This includes, but is not limited to, any special promotions like seasonal sales.
How do I apply my discount code or gift card?
On your checkout page, enter your discount or gift card code into the 'Gift Card' or 'Discount Code' bar and click apply. Your total amount will then be updated!
Can I add a gift note to my order?
Unfortunately, we are unable to add gift notes at this time. That said, we do not include pricing information on packing slips so orders arrive gift-ready.
I have received a Designworks Collective item as a gift. Can you tell me who sent it?
What a nice surprise! Unfortunately, we are unable to provide customer information. We are so sorry for the inconvenience of this!
Shipping & Delivery
Where do you ship?
We currently ship to the U.K. and Northern Ireland. We unfortunately do not ship to international addresses at this time.
How much is shipping?
We offer free shipping over £45.00.
Can I update my shipping address?
Unfortunately, in an attempt to expedite our shipping process and get orders out as quickly as possible, we cannot make any changes to an order once it has been processed. However, we do recommend reaching out to the shipping provider listed on your tracking email in order to ensure that your package arrives to the correct address.
When can I expect my order to arrive?
We typically ship within 2-5 business days. Once your package leaves our warehouse, it can take 1-5 business days to reach you.
Can I expedite my order?
We do not offer expedited shipping at this time.
What happens if my package is lost or stolen?We’re so sorry to hear that this has happened! Once your package leaves our warehouse, we are no longer liable if it is lost or stolen. If you have a package that was marked as delivered but you have not yet received it, we ask you to take the following steps:
- If your tracking number shows that your package was delivered but you did not receive it, please allow 2-3 more days for delivery before contacting your carrier for more information.
- Check with your neighbours, lobby attendant, or front office (if applicable) to see if the package was left there.
Please note, Paddywax is not responsible for refunding or reshipping lost orders due to an incorrect address at checkout.
What is your return policy?
Unused and unopened products in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund minus the original shipping cost. Customers are responsible for any return shipping costs. Used, opened, and/or final sale items cannot be returned.
Please contact us within 30 days of receiving your order and we will issue you a Return Authorization Number (RA#).
Once we receive the returned item(s), we will credit your original method of payment (excluding non-refundable shipping costs) as soon as possible. Please note refunds may take 2-3 weeks to process and show on your account due to varying processing times between payment providers.
We reserve the right to reject any returns that do not comply with the conditions stated above. If your package is not accepted, it will be sent back to you at your expense and a refund will not be granted.
How should I report a missing/damaged item from my order?
Please report any damaged or missing items to email@example.com within 7 days of delivery.
Do you offer exchanges?
We do not offer exchanges at this time.
What items are final sale?
All discounted items are final sale and not eligible for returns.
Paddywax Candle Care
What are best practices for burning my new Paddywax candle?
Burning a new candle properly is essential for ensuring a clean, even burn and maximizing the candle's lifespan. Here are some best practices for burning your new Paddywax candle:
1. Allow for a Full Melt Pool: During the first burn, make sure to let the entire surface of the candle melt into a pool of wax before extinguishing. This can take 3-4 hours, depending on the size of the candle. This helps prevent tunneling!
2. Trim the Wick: Before lighting your candle for the first time and before each subsequent use, trim the wick to about 1/4 inch (0.6 cm). This helps prevent excessive smoke and uneven burning.
How long do Paddywax candles burn?
The burn time of our candles vary depending on the vessel and the environment in which the candle is burning. But as a rule of thumb: every ounce of wax gives 6-7 hours of burn time. So an 8 oz. candle would last up to 56 hours!
How do I get the last 1/4" of wax out of my container so I can repurpose it?
You can either:
1. Put the candle in the freezer overnight and the wax should easily pop out the next day.
2. Run hot water into the candle to melt the remaining wax so you can scoop it out.
How do I repurpose the candle vessel after the burn life is over?
The possibilities are endless! We've tried everything from a succulent planter, pencil cup, cereal bowl, cream and sugar set, knick knack holder, bathroom canister, coffee mug, flower vase and more! We love seeing how our customers give our vessels a second life - so be sure to post your pictures on socials and tag us at @paddywaxcandlebaruk
What are some of your most popular fragrances?In the 21 years that we've been making candles, a few fragrances do tend to rise above the rest in terms of popularity. To name a few: Tobacco & Patchouli, Fresh Air & Sea Salt, Amber & Smoke, Bergamot & Mahogany, and Balsam & Fir.
Where can I find your candles?
Check out our Bath location at 2 New Bond Street, Bath, BA1 1BL. You can also reach out to our stockist at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you ship internationally?
Not yet, but we work with distributors on (almost) every continent that can hook you up!
Follow these basic guidelines to ensure your candle burning experience is a pleasant and safe one.
- Trim the wick to ¼ inch each time before burning. Long or crooked wicks can cause uneven burning.
- Place the candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
- Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Never touch or move a burning candle.
- Always keep the candle within your sight. If you are going to leave the room, be sure to first blow out all candles.
- Do not burn the candle longer than 4 hours at a time.
- Use a candle snuffer to extinguish a candle to prevent hot wax from splattering.
- Make sure the candle is completely extinguished before leaving the room.
- Don't touch the candle until it has completely cooled.
Need more help?
If we have not answered your query above, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com and they will be happy to assist you further.